Welcome to the Third Stage of the Selection Process for the YIL Fellowship.
We are glad you made it to this stage of the application process. Something impressive about your profile and application in the previous stages made us to advance you to this stage. We believe you will give it your utmost energy and most enthusiastic attempt.
- Make a clear video of yourself explaining why you should be considered for the YIL Fellowship
- The video should not be more than 2 minutes
- Upload the video on your YouTube Channel as a public video and submit the link through the SUBMIT VIDEO button below
- The title of the video should be: “The Young Innovation Leaders (YIL) Fellowship: Why I Should be Selected“
- Deadline: Submit video on or before Monday, 15th April, 2019.
- Please be careful to follow the above instructions.
Video Assessment Criteria
- The Content: Introduce yourself professionally; briefly mention your academic background; briefly state why you applied for the YIL Fellowship; succinctly state what you hope to do with the expertise you will acquire in this Fellowship; be clear on why you should be awarded this Fellowship
- The Visual Clarity: We would not want to struggle to see your video or hear the sound. Please do not get stuck on quality, though it’d be nice. You do not have to use an expensive camera, in HD, or edited by a film editing pro. A good quality phone video will suffice. This is not a video contest. We only want to test your eloquence and get to know you better
- Tip: Captivate the reviewer’s attention in the first 5 seconds. The first 5 seconds will determine whether they will keep watching or not